alynch

Issue Importing CV positions.

Hey Louis,
I ran into a bit of an issue today. When i went rebuild a face i was working on, as soon as the 'import CV' process gets run, everything in the view port disappears( controls, geo, and even the grid ). I've saved and re-opened the file but nothing shows up.
Its strange because it was working fine yesterday. When i open that build and run the process its fine, its only on files built today.
The only update was the head geo, so i reverted to yesterdays and rebuilt, but that doesn't fix it.
I've tried deleting the data process and re-exporting the cv data, but it still happens.It seems just building it today is causing the issue.

Have you seen this before?
Is there something i should be taking in to account?
Any help would be much appreciated, as i need to get a build out today.

*btw, there are no error messages when i import.
**and the OS i'm using is Linux, CentOS7

Thanks
~Anthony
alynch

Re: Issue Importing CV positions.

And it looks like I've solved the issue. :lol:
I noticed the issue only happened in the perspective view. For some reason when importing the CV data, the near/far plane clipping was getting set to some crazy value. Still very strange that is starting happening today.

Ok i'm back to work.
~Anth
louisVottero
Site Admin

Re: Issue Importing CV positions.

I'm not super happy with the auto focus that happens with vetala. I've been doing cloth setups and it causes the scene to zoom out super far. I may create a process setting that lets the user define a near/far clip plan for files in that process, instead of setting it automatically.

Return to “Help”